Matters needing attention in decoration contract a

2022-07-22
  • Detail

As most owners are busy with their work and have no time to take care of the decoration of the house, a reliable decoration company is needed at this time. Because the decoration costs a lot, we must be careful when signing the decoration contract. Today, I want to share with you the precautions of the house decoration contract

since most owners are busy with their work and have no time to take care of the decoration of the house, a reliable decoration company is needed at this time. Because the decoration costs a lot, we must be careful when signing the decoration contract. Today, I want to share with you the precautions of the house decoration contract

I. precautions for decoration contract: use the national unified contract text

the contract provided by some companies is the contract prepared by the company, which also stipulates some terms. Some companies will hide some terms that are not conducive to consumers, or the provisions are incomplete and not detailed. If you pay little attention, you will be deceived, so you must use the national unified contract text

II. Precautions for decoration contract: see every word on the terms

generally, as long as both parties sign or seal the contract, it is deemed that the contract has been signed. Therefore, before signing, consumers must see every clause in the contract and fill in the instructions. If there are unclear or ambiguous clauses, they must ask clearly

III. precautions for decoration contract: do not leave blank in the contract

in signing the contract, as long as it is blank or has options, it must be filled in, and no intentional or unintentional omission is allowed, so as to avoid unnecessary disputes due to the lack of agreement when such problems occur

IV. precautions for decoration contract: the contract indicates acceptance

the contract indicates that acceptance is very necessary, such as toilet waterproofing, circuit laying, thermal insulation, thermal insulation, etc. when signing the contract, the supervision and construction personnel should be asked and contacted in a timely manner

IV. precautions for decoration contract: agree on the commencement date and handover date

when signing the contract, it is necessary to agree on the commencement date and handover date to avoid the decoration company from delaying the construction period. In the process of home decoration, Party A's breach of contract generally refers to delaying the payment of project funds, and Party B's liability for breach of contract refers to the delay of the project caused by Party B's responsibility

v. precautions for decoration contract: clarify the payment method

generally, the decoration contract stipulates that the down payment is 10%, 70% of the single project payment will be paid after the completion and acceptance of each process, and 80% of the total project payment will be paid after the completion of the overall project. An audit report or settlement list will be issued, and 95% of the total project payment will be paid. The remaining 5% of the project payment will be returned to the quality assurance deposit within two years from the date of completion and acceptance

under normal conditions of use, the minimum warranty period for interior decoration works is generally two years, and the anti leakage period for kitchens, bathrooms and external walls with waterproof requirements is five years. It should also be noted in the decoration contract that a warranty certificate should be signed after the completion of decoration, which is calculated from the date of completion of decoration

Xiaobian summary: the above is the decoration contract precautions shared by Xiaobian for you. You must not be careless when signing the contract. You should see every clause clearly. I hope the above sharing can help you. If you need more relevant information, please continue to follow the website

深圳不孕不育医院

济南皮肤病医院

镇江男科医院

广州男科医院

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI